Planet Bomber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of the board.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shirobon
Admin
Shirobon

Rules of the board. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the board.   Rules of the board. I_icon_minitime17/11/08, 08:13 pm

Please read these rules if you do not want to get banned.

Show respect
Treat others the way you want to be treated, and there'll be no need for fighting. Also, if you don't like something, either be polite and state your opinion, or say nothing at all. This also goes for the boards themselves. Please don't flood them with ads and spam.

Listen to the staff
If you're being unrully or something like that, and the mods warn you, listen to them if you want to stay out of trouble. However, if they request any information that makes you feel uncomfortable sharing or could comprimize your account, please report them to me immediately.

Keep it clean
This is not a pron forum. Please don't post any links or pictures involving nudity, sex, gruesome content, or racist sites. Also, do not swear excessively.

No personals
This is also not a dating site. If you wanna ask about meetups, that's fine, but don't say things like "male bomber seeking femail kyarabon" or something. It's just not what this place is for.

No commercial ads
You can advertise for yourself, say like your site or something, but you cannot advertise for profit here. Anyone who does will be banned without question.

No alt accounts
Everyone who get's banned will be allowed back eventually, unless they've been banned before. If it is found out that you are using an alt after being banned, that account will also be banned. Sibblings can have more than one account per computer if they ask me first. If a user is allowing their banned sibbling to use their account, they will aslo be banned.

Follow these rules, and everything here's be just fine.
Back to top Go down

Rules of the board.
Page 1 of 1