Planet Bomber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthroplayer

Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. Empty
PostSubject: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 03:48 pm

First, lets start with old school FPS games.
Everyone's favorite weapon in Doom has got to be the BFG9000.
In Duke Nukem you have a hard decision with which gun to choose as a favorite BOOM.
The easiest you could say is the pipe bomb, some might say the motion sensor bombtrap, but I think the microwave gun is cooler.
Now with more recent games- Serious Sam has the Serious Bomb! And that's serious!!!
I also like the blasters that are used by the covenant that are big and strong and armor plated. Green boom of doom!
If you go to more realistic things you have some choice of rocket launcher or trap that a team utilizes, but a gun that can alternatively shoot grenades is loved more than actual grenade launchers.
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 05:41 pm

The board you originally posted this thread in was for other things Bomberman-related that didn't have their own board to go in. It's now been moved to the other games.
Back to top Go down
https://bomberman.forumotion.com
Yurii

Yurii

PostSubject: Re: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime03/12/08, 02:42 am

Idk perfect dark came to mind
Back to top Go down
Some Dude

Some Dude

PostSubject: Re: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime03/12/08, 05:33 pm

Doom II, if I can remember, was better than the first, at least in my perspective. It was one of the first FPS I ever played back in the day on my cousin's old Win95 computer using a joystick. Those were the days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.techscantstopus.com/index.shtml
TheBurningFox

TheBurningFox

PostSubject: Re: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime03/12/08, 05:34 pm

the thought of the Halo Sticky comes to mind here... along with the Grenade Laucher, missle launcher....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.   Things that are FAVs explosives from other games. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that are FAVs explosives from other games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Bomber :: Nonexplosives :: Other Games-
Jump to: