Planet Bomber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What dimension would you like to have it in?

Go down 
+2
Yurii
Midi
6 posters

What do you say?
2D
What dimension would you like to have it in? Fire_l1183%What dimension would you like to have it in? Fire_r10
 83% [ 5 ]
3D
What dimension would you like to have it in? Fire_l1117%What dimension would you like to have it in? Fire_r10
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Midi
Admin
Midi

What dimension would you like to have it in? Empty
PostSubject: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 04:21 pm

As the topic of this thread states, what dimension do you want Bomberman Online to be rendered in? 2D or 3D?
Back to top Go down
https://bomberman.forumotion.com
Yurii

Yurii

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 04:35 pm

I would like it to be a classic 2d!!!
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 04:54 pm

I figured that. It just might end up that way too, although I've already found a 3D template, 2D would probably be more fun. If it is 2D, then I'm definitely keeping the + explosions.
Back to top Go down
Yurii

Yurii

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 05:18 pm

Any idea on a release date?
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 05:22 pm

Hell no! This thing's still in its planning stages! It'll definitely be seen through, but the actual programming has just been started and hasn't been taken too very far.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten

Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime25/11/08, 12:56 am

Awesome.

Oh anyway, what program do you use to make this MMO?

If you use Game Maker, I can help if you want to Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime27/11/08, 06:07 pm

Yes, I am using Game Maker.

The engine I made for the game I posted in the programming board. So yeah, I think this game's definitely gonna be in 2D with all the classicals n' such.
Back to top Go down
TheBurningFox

TheBurningFox

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 08:43 am

you have the Fox interested...
also, game maker Hates me ._.
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 11:53 am

Aww. Don't worry man. Just takes a little practice.
Back to top Go down
Anthroplayer

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 03:42 pm

It would be nice using 3d sprites that utlize 2d graphics.

That way it would be almost about the same graphics as almost the sega genisis.

Considering you mentioned your making this with game-maker you may want o find someone that is a Pro at that program, like my brother Sean. I'm moderatly skilled in that program as well.
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime02/12/08, 05:38 pm

Well if he'd like to help, then by all means, invite him on over. Anyone who has input for the game is welcome to submit (to my will) and I'll soon be putting together an online workgroup for the official staff.
Back to top Go down
Shirobon
Admin
Shirobon

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime17/12/08, 06:53 pm

It's been decided that we're going to do both. First the 2D version will be released, then the 3D alongside it after that's done. User data will still be stored on the same server, so you can play them interchangably with the same character, however there's two different worlds and you can't play in both at once.

Topic will still be left open if anyone has further input.
Back to top Go down
Shirobon
Admin
Shirobon

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime23/03/09, 08:32 pm

Unfortunately due to various complications, the 2D version is not going to be done. The whole thing will be done in 3D. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but making and managing two versions is just too much at this point. Development on the 2D version may recontinue later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What dimension would you like to have it in?   What dimension would you like to have it in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What dimension would you like to have it in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Bomber :: Bomber Boards :: Bomberman Online-
Jump to: