Planet Bomber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all you Bomberman nuts!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yurii

Yurii

What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?   What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 04:24 pm

Bomberman Act Zero, Seriously WTF, NO NO NO NO!!! This should not have the name Bomberman attached to it why does this exist! Damn you Hudson!
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?   What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 04:48 pm

Actually, this game is based off the very first Bomberman. Originally, our explosive buddy was a robot that wanted to be free from making bombs all day long, so he was challenged to fight through various stages of the factory for his freedom, as well as all the other bombers. This is just like that, only instead of fighting guards, you fight other bombers, so only one gets to go. Yeah, it sucks, but it does have a background at least. I just don't know why they took the Shadow the Hedgehog approach with it.
Back to top Go down
https://bomberman.forumotion.com
Yurii

Yurii

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?   What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 05:02 pm

That actually makes sense. It makes me feel less bad about it. I guess I like how Bomberman's normal style worked and didn't like how they changed it.
Back to top Go down
Midi
Admin
Midi

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?   What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? I_icon_minitime18/11/08, 05:06 pm

Well they kept the grid flames. You gotta give them credit for that.
Back to top Go down
https://bomberman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?   What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with that Bomberman for the Xbox360?
Page 1 of 1